Trend Chart Styles
Trend Chart Styles is a Wealth-Lab extension package that includes new chart styles, and corresponding building blocks and indicators. The following chart styles are included:
- Line Break
- Point & Figure
The included building blocks let you identify reversals based on these chart styles, and the indicators expose the current state of the chart styles in the underlying historical data.
- Kagi, Line Break and Renko charts now have a properly updating streaming bar (Point & Figure will not show a streaming bar.)
- Added option to show Wicks on Renko charts.
- Enumerated type name fix.
- Initial WL8 release.
- Added percent option for Renko bricks.
- Allow for much smaller Point & Figure bar scalings.
- Condition Blocks fixed to work with Qualifiers.
- Significant overhaul and improvement to Point & Figure.
- All Trend Chart Styles now render cumulative volume.
- Fixed exception that ocurred in Point & Figure for certain low priced underlying data.
- Can now run extension with Visual Studio attached.
- Baseline release.