Forex Extensions is a starting point towards Forex backtesting. The indicator library currently consists of 2 data providers:
- Dukascopy - free intraday (60-minute) and daily data from Dukascopy (Forex majors and crosses, selected stocks and indices)
- MetaTrader - importing data in MetaTrader 4 format files (*.HST)
Coming up: a data feed of intraday Forex data.
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Fix for Dukascopy data update.
- Initial WL8 release.
- Changes to adapt to WL7 framework changes in Build 42.
- Minor changes to take advantage of better data loading mechanisms in WL7 Build 37.
- Dukascopy: Possible to add all symbols from a group in New DataSet.
- Dukascopy: Symbol codes are used when creating new DataSets, not names.
- Requires WL Build 8 to work.
- MT4 provider allowed to load intraday data on no daily.
- Added filter by symbol in New DataSet.
- Baseline release.