C# Strategy Designer
OneNight w Moving Percentile
Published by DrKoch on 11/28/2022
Keep it simple: Buy low. Sell next morning. "Low" is determined by a moving percentile of True range.
This view is read-only, and any changes you make to this Published Strategy will not be saved. Use the Clone button above to create a copy of this Strategy that you can edit.
Enter a new Name for your Strategy
Enter your Strategy's Description
Start with a Template:
Moving Average Crossover
C# Strategy Tips
• Strategies are coded in the C# language and utilize the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Your Strategy is a .NET class derived from the UserStrategyBase base class.
• Override Initialize to perform one-time tasks like creating indicators.
• Override Execute, which is called once for every bar of data being processed, to implement your trading rules.
• Check the Online WealthLab Framework Reference for documentation on classes and methods.