The swiss army knife for publishing trading signals. Can create four formats: CSV, HTML, XML and JSON. Can send trading signals to three destinations: Files, ftp/sftp and mail/smtp.
$99.95 / Lifetime
Try before you Buy! Download the Extension for a 14-day free trial before purchasing.
(all Extensions require a Wealth-Lab Subscription)
finantic.Publisher - Publish Trading Signals
finantic.Publisher can convert trading signals / orders produced by Backtests or Strategy Monitor.
finantic.Publisher can create four formats:
- CSV - Comma separated values, with configurable delimiter character.
- HTML - HyperText Markup Language. Ready to publish signals on a web page.
- XML - eXtensible Markup Language. Used by web services and custom software.
finantic.Pubisher can send trading signals to various destinations:
- Files - Destination directory is configurable.
- ftp/sftp - File Transfer Protocol. For publishing to web pages.
- mail (smtp) - send signals to subscribers.
It is possible to configure which information is published:
- Meta data: Signal Name, reference date
- entry signals only or entry and exit signals
- weights for each signal
- comments for each signals
finantic.Publisher is implemented as a broker adapter for Wealth-Lab 8. It appears in Order Manager as a selectable Broker:
In the Basic Configuration tab it is possible to select the requested file formats and the amount of information to publish:
Publishing to Files
For publishing of files it is possible to configure the destination directory and the filename pattern:
Publishing to FTP
For publishing to a FTP or SFTP server all necessary settings are adjustable:
Publishing to EMail
For sending signals by mail all necessary settings are adjustable. It is also possible to choose a mail template for regular signals and another template for days without signals:
There is a separate configuration page for a list of mail recipients:
The Advanced Configuration tab allows more configurations:
Typical CSV Output
A typical CSV file with all configurable information enabled looks like this:
Typical HTML Output
The HTML Format will generate a html page like this one:
Typical XML Output
Here is a typical XML file as produced by finantic.Publisher:
Typical JSON Output
Here is a typical JSON file as produced by finantic.Publisher:
All visible texts in CSV and HTML formats can be translated with a built-in translation table.
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 4 - 1/26/2023
- Allow Exits. (Enables Sell Orders)
- Minor Bugfixes
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 3 - 12/29/2022
- Adds an Account for proper operation in Order Manager and Strategy Monitor.
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 2 - 8/1/2022
- Better HTML text
- Multi-Line mail
- Help File
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 1 - 5/25/2022
- Baseline release with four file formats and three destinations.