finantic.Publisher - Publish Trading Signals
finantic.Publisher can convert trading signals / orders produced by Backtests or Strategy Monitor.
finantic.Publisher can create four formats:
- CSV - Comma separated values, with configurable delimiter character.
- HTML - HyperText Markup Language. Ready to publish signals on a web page.
- XML - eXtensible Markup Language. Used by web services and custom software.
finantic.Pubisher can send trading signals to various destinations:
- Files - Destination directory is configurable.
- ftp/sftp - File Transfer Protocol. For publishing to web pages.
- mail (smtp) - send signals to subscribers.
It is possible to configure which information is published:
- Meta data: Signal Name, reference date
- entry signals only or entry and exit signals
- weights for each signal
- comments for each signals
- Baseline release with four file formats and three destinations.