There are several sources for free historical intraday FOREX data. Usually, these Data Providers allow free download of CSV files or zipped files. Reading these files into Wealth-lab can cause headaches or it is simply not possible. The finantic.FOREX extension is a Historical Data Provider that makes such files available for Wealth-lab. The extension unzips the zip files, parses the resulting CSV files and imports the data into Wealth-Lab.
- Unzips .ZIP files on the fly
- No complicated format descriptions necessary. File formats are pre-configured
- Generates a nice symbol description
- Uses WL's permanent storage for best possible performance
- Seamless data update: Just download the latest files to your disk. WL will use the latest data automatically.
52 pairs, 3 years
66 pairs, up to 23 years
80 pairs, 200'000 bars.
18 pairs, 22 years
The finantic.FOREX extension is completely configurable. It is possible to add another data source/file format by adding a format specification to the FormatSpecs.xml file.
4 Historical Data Providers: