Provides a secure connection to Tradier brokerage, allowing you to trade, stream data, and get daily historical data for stocks and current options contracts.
You can configure the extension to connect to a live Tradier brokerage account or a sandbox test account. Streaming data is available for the live account connection only.
- Securely connect Wealth-Lab directly to Tradier
- Automated strategy trading
- Historical and Streaming data from Tradier for quotes, charts, and Strategy Monitor
The Tradier Provider uses OAuth authentication and may require you to install WebView2.
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Fix: BrokerPosition Basis Price for option symbols.
- Fixed heartbeat.
- Implemented GetSymbolStrike() and GetSymbolExpiry() methods to return the strike and expiration date from an IQFeed option symbol.
- Fix corrupted Build 13.
- Removed unused GetOptionsSymbol() method signature.
- New! - Option Chains and Greeks are implemented in the TradierHistorical.Instance. See [TBD: blog url] for details and examples.
- Fixed intermittent streaming failures.
- Updated websocket component.
- Upgrade to latest version of Newtonsoft Json support library.
- Fixed Tradier adding some NaN values to BarHistories.
- Optimized streaming when a large number of symbols selected.
- Fixed issue that caused short positions to be reported with negative values.
- StopLimit Order Type support added (Build 13 required).
- Data Providers are now more careful about checking Offline Mode before making web requests (requires WL8 Build 10+).
- Authentication fixes (WL8 Build 9 required.)
- Changes to support new authentication methods at Tradier.
- Initial release.