IchimokuCloud is an indicator library that contains a group of indicators developed in the 1960's by Japanese market analyst Goichi Hosoda. Originally intended to be plotted on weekly charts, these indicators can be applied to data of any scale. The set includes two specially calculated moving averages, tenkan-sen and kijun-sen, that signal bullish and bearish crossovers. Averages of these indicators are then plotted 6 months ahead in the weekly chart, and form clouds that indicate an uptrend when prices are above the cloud, and a downtrend when prices are below. The indicator package includes the following indicators:
- Chikou Span - lagging span
- Kijun Sen - base line
- Senkou Span A - leading span A
- Senkou Span B - leading span B
- Tenkan Sen - conversion line
- Initial WL8 release.
- Flagged ChikouSpan indicator as peeking into the future.
- Baseline release.