Eodhistoricaldata.com covers 70+ stock exchanges all over the world, returning 30+ years of EOD data for U.S. stocks. The feed also offers data for ETFs, indices, Forex pairs and cryptos.
The EODHD Extension for Wealth-Lab 8 offers the following integration points with eodhistoricaldata.com:
- Historical Data - daily, hourly, and minute bar intervals supported.
- Fundamental Data - 100+ fundamental items (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow) for U.S. stocks.
- Event Data - Splits, dividends, earnings and insider transactions.
Supported markets for historical data
- Subscribe to a price plan at EODHD's website.
- Get an API Token at EODHD's Control Panel page.
- Select the EODHD provider in the WL8 Data Manager.
- Enter the API Token.
- A paid subscription to EODHD. (The free plan is limited beyond reason.) The cost of EODHD data is NOT included in the Premium plan fee or the extension price.
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Load all available intraday data when All Data is selected.
- Handle parsing errors involving blank entries in EODHD data.
- Fixed issues with EODHD not working in the Data Manager testbed.
- Divided fundamental data access into two Event Providers, Dividends and Splits and Fundamentals.
- Fixed: cannot get complete intraday history.
- Change: added progress reporting during data update in the Data Manager.
- Adapt to changes in the core WL8 framework.
- Fix: Event provider doesn't update some event items intermittently
- Fixed incorrect time zone for streaming data.
- Initial release.