The Binance Extension for Wealth-Lab 7 offers the following integration points with Binance:
- Historical Data - daily, weekly, monthly, hourly, and minute bar intervals supported.
- Streaming Data - both streaming market data and push notifications on order status and balance updates.
- Binance Symbols DataSet - contains all of the supported symbols as delivered by Binance.
- Trading - Spot and Margin trading is supported, Futures will be considered for a future release based on customer demand.
The Binance Extension supports the following Binance environments:
- Binance.us - Spot only, Margin not supported
- Binance Spot Test Network - some calls are not supported here, and historical market data is not usable for backtesting
- Generate an API Key and a Secret Key using the instructions from the Binance Environment (follow the links above.)
- Select the Binance Broker in the WL7 Order Manager, and click Configure.
- Enter the API Key, Secret Key, the connection Environment, and Spot/Margin, press OK.
- Click Connect.
If you are trying to sell your entire balance of a crypto, you may see a LOT_SIZE error. This is because of the Binance fees. To avoid this, don't try to sell 100% of a position, or maintain a balance of BNB in your Binance account, which Binance will use for fees before going to the sold asset.
- Binance broker was not using the mapped symbol defined in Symbol Mappings.
- Adaptation for new LimitClose Order Type.
- Initial WL8 release.
- Fixed issue that caused a stuck CancelPending status in some installations.
- Changes to adapt to WL7 framework changes in Build 42.
- Fixed a connection error that caused download of coin precisions to fail.
- Round order prices to symbol precision.
- Fix for stop orders, certain symbols require StopLossLimit Binance orders rather than Stop orders.
- Fixed some issues related to connecting to the Spot Test Network.
- Fixed LOT_SIZE errors when placing sell orders.
- Avoid requesting entire intraday history when a Max Bars Data Range is selected.
- Added short circuit logic to avoid extraneous calls when unsupported symbols are requested.
- Minor changes to take advantage of better data loading mechanisms in WL7 Build 37.
- Fixed some internal Parameter handling routines.
- Fixed exception that ocurred when changing parameters.
- Extend end date requests one day into the future to account for different time zones.
- Active orders will now populate into the Order Manager when Binance Broker is connected.
- Initial release (beta).