Advanced Smoothers is an indicator library consisting of 13 cutting edge smoothers. A smoother is an indicator that can be applied to source data to produce a smoothed version. These indicators go beyond the traditional Simple Moving Average (SMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA), and the other standard smoothers. They deliver outstanding smoothing as well as low lag. The indicator library includes:
- AdaptiveLaguerre (Adaptive Laguerre by John Ehlers)
- ALMA (Armand Legoux Moving Average)
- Butterworth (2 and 3 pole Butterworth filters)
- DEMA (Double Exponential Moving Average)
- GD (Generalized DEMA)
- HMA (Hull Moving Average)
- InstantaneousTrendLine2 (by John Ehlers)
- Kalman (Kalman Filter)
- KAMA (Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average)
- T3 (Tim Tilson's T3 indicator)
- TEMA (Triple Exponential Moving Average)
- VIDYA (Volatility Index Dynamic Average)
- VWMA (Volume Weighted Moving Average)
- WLMA (Wealth-Lab Moving Average based on Adaptive Lookback)
- Initial WL8 release.
- Fixed an error with KAMA indicator.
- Added Adaptive Laguerre indicator.
- Baseline release.