finantic.WLC2 is a broker adapter for WealthLab7 and Collective2.
$49.95 / Lifetime
Try before you Buy! Download the Extension for a 14-day free trial before purchasing.
(all Extensions require a Wealth-Lab Subscription)
finantic.WLC2 is a broker adapter for Wealth-Lab 7 (WL7) and Collective2.
WLC2 allows you to publish your WL7 startegies' trading signals to Collective2. To use the interface, you must obtain an API Key from Collective2.
You can establish connections between any number of WL7 Strategies and Collective2 systems.
Whenever a connected strategy generates signals, you can place these signals in the WealthLab Order Manager and publish them to Collective2.
Features of WLC2
- Full support of WL7 Order Manager and Account Manager
- Realtime updates of order status, position status and account statitics
- conditional orders
- Doubletes Filter: If an order is already sent it is not sent again
- Automatic position synchronization between a WL7 Strategy and the conneted strategy on Collective2
WLC2 in WL7's Order Manager
This window reflects all order's status and prices in real time.
WLC2 in WL7's Account Window
This window reflects account status and position status in real time.
Order Manager -> Configuration
In this window you can create a connection of your WL7 strategies with a Collective2 system. Furthermore you can enable: Doublet Filter - does not allow resending of identical orders, Position synchronisation, Verbose logging.
With coded strategies you can use conditional orders. They show up in Order Manager as follows:
On the Collective2 site a conditional Order shows like this on the Trade Entry page:
On the Trade Record page:
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 1 - 5/11/2022
- First release for WealthLab8 support.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 3 - 12/30/2021
- Changes to adapt to WL7 framework changes in Build 42
- Changes to adapt to WL7 broker adapter API changes
- Multi-Threadad programming model: Uses four threads for best possible performance and responsiveness.
- optional verbose logging
- removed Equity Sync. WL now supports "Use Broker-reported Account value for % of Equity Position Size"
- removed "Adjust Sell Orders" option because WL now supports "Reduce size of Exit Orders to match Position Quantity"
- Fixed stop orders
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 2 - 8/13/2021
- Support for LimitMove order type.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 1 - 3/19/2021
- Baseline release.