finantic.WLC2 is a broker adapter for Wealth-Lab 7 (WL7) and Collective2.
WLC2 allows you to publish your WL7 startegies' trading signals to Collective2. To use the interface, you must obtain an API Key from Collective2.
You can establish connections between any number of WL7 Strategies and Collective2 systems.
Whenever a connected strategy generates signals, you can place these signals in the WealthLab Order Manager and publish them to Collective2.
Features of WLC2
- Full support of WL7 Order Manager and Account Manager
- Realtime updates of order status, position status and account statitics
- conditional orders
- Doubletes Filter: If an order is already sent it is not sent again
- Automatic position synchronization between a WL7 Strategy and the conneted strategy on Collective2
- First release for WealthLab8 support.
- Changes to adapt to WL7 framework changes in Build 42
- Changes to adapt to WL7 broker adapter API changes
- Multi-Threadad programming model: Uses four threads for best possible performance and responsiveness.
- optional verbose logging
- removed Equity Sync. WL now supports "Use Broker-reported Account value for % of Equity Position Size"
- removed "Adjust Sell Orders" option because WL now supports "Reduce size of Exit Orders to match Position Quantity"
- Fixed stop orders
- Support for LimitMove order type.
- Baseline release.