Note - Build 1 of the Update Manager is a beta release until further notice.
The Wealth-Lab Update Manager Extension keeps your Wealth-Lab client and Extensions updated with the latest releases from Wealth-Lab (Quantacula) and Third Party Developers (TPD).
Equipped with multiple user options, the Wealth-Lab Update Manager will:
- Automatically check for Updates relevant to your installation (User defined).
- Notify you of Updates and New Extensions that match your preferences.
- Download available updates.
- BackUp your WealthLab application folder.
- Create an Install Manager to guide you through the installation process.
- Create a Restore Manager to Roll Back to previously installed versions in event of an incompatibility.
- Create and maintain a local repository of past versions for the WL7 Client and TPD Extensions.
As the list of available extensions grows, maintaining your personalized WL Extension Configuration can become challenging and time consuming. The Wealth-Lab Update Manager has been designed to carefully keep your system up-to-date and your past version repository organized so that you can focus on what matters most - Conducting quantitative research; developing robust and profitable trading systems; and publishing signals.
- Minor updates to Error Reporting process.
- Up-to-date message now displays in GUI when all installed Extensions are latest version.
- Minor fixes & improvements.
- Added Extension Removal Tool
- Force new download of current updates when "Download Updates" is clicked by user on the Extension GUI window (Helpful if installers are corrupted)
- Changed Popup Message wording to reduce confusion.
- Added double-encrypted error reporting
- New check for Breaking Changes that alerts user and prompt to install all available updates
- Install Manager now installs WL7 Client update last to avoid possible conflicts caused by reopening WL7 while extensions are installing.
- Initial Release